Monday 23 April 2012

Keeping It Going

I really want to keep this specific blog going as snowboarding is now a real passion of mine - thank you Morzine! 


Because I didn't manage to keep my 'Diary of a Chalet Hostess' blog up to date (using internet was difficult out there) I had a hand written diary instead. I thought it would be a nice idea to share it with you and to write each post with the date of when I wrote it when I was out there. Here's the first:


Friday 6 January 
Kitchen/Living Room Bedroom!
It's been snowing a lot here over the past couple of days, I've been told visibility on the slopes has been bad and lots of lifts have been shut today. I didn't finish work until 1pm today as I had to take down all the Xmas decorations, including the tree which coincidentally dropped all  its needles over the floor I had just hoovered! Richard (boss) was in a pretty foul mood which didn't make the morning go any faster. I think the hardship and organisation of running the chalet is getting him down, and we ideally need more staff. Hoping to get out on my board again tomorrow, been out quite a lot considering I only arrived a week ago and having to get used to work/hours. My aim is to be at a good solid standard by the time I leave. I've had lots of compliments though that I'm a lot better than what people expected which really boosted my confidence - exactly what you need on a snowboard!

My Accommodation






No comments:

Post a Comment