Wednesday 12 October 2011

Choons...la la la

The world would be a very dull place without music, and I spend a lot of time listening to it, so I was just thinking about what songs I'd listen to when I'm out snowboarding in Whistler. I'm a rock, drum & bass and dubstep girl so here's a few that would be in my playlist: 

  • I Can't Make Your Decisions For You - We Came As Romans (from album: 'Understanding What We've Grown To Be' - worth a listen!)
  • Biscuits - Unicorn Kid (from album: 'Sugarfest!' - this is electronic/chip music, some would think it's slightly nuts, nah, it's right up my street and good for being hyper to!)
  • First Of The Year - Skrillex (from album: 'More Monsters and Sprites' - didn't really rate this artist until I heard some of his tunes turned up on a sick sub...literally gave me goosebumps all over, it's pretty heavy dub but they are headbangers, this one is my favourite.)
  • Take A Look Around - Limp Bizkit (from album: 'Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water' - old school, but you gotta love it!
  • Kids (Dagga Remix) - MGMT (this dub remix is awesome, I first heard it in a snowboarding movie, so it's quite fitting.)
  • Cinema - Benny Benassi (I think this tune is mint and means a lot to me as it always puts a massive smile on my face, Skrillex remix of it is ace too.)
  • As The Sun Goes Down - InContext (this dubstep mix is sweet)
  • Levels - Avicii (had to mention this tune because it's one of my favourites!) 

...want to mention so many more, but I would be here forever if I did. Happy listening!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment