Friday 23 December 2011

Chalet Host

So, yep, my plans have changed...visa stuff with Whistler was never going to work, and by the time it would have been sorted I wouldn't realistically be out there until March! I had to make a decision about what to do so I applied for lots of last minute chalet girl jobs and bar work. Due to a friend that's out in Morzine at the moment she kindly helped me out with links to forums which had jobs advertised, and that's where I got into contact with a guy who runs a big family run chalet who needed a waitress/housekeeper/cleaner. So to cut a long story short, I got the job and fly out on Thursday! Literally over the moon! I know it's going to be hard work (60 hours a week!!) but it'll be worth it, at least I don't have to do any cooking, I get to do lots of boarding, meet up with mates who are already there/going out at the end of January and whenever else, woop woop! Big smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment