Monday 19 December 2011

IEC

Heard news today that the IEC visa has now opened for 2012 applications...meaning as of now I can officially apply for the visa I've been waiting for. It was weird I thought I'd be super excited when I heard this news - but instead I found myself going through all kinds of mixed emotions - happy and sad. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a worrier anyway, or because I know it's something I've never done before. I also think it's because I'm at the stage in my life now where I just want to move forward, get a job with a salary and have proper independence. Really can't wait to get away from home, definitely feeling the pressure still living with the parents. When everything is confirmed and my flights are booked I'm sure I'll feel better about going, but at the moment I'm upset to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment