Tuesday 6 September 2011

A Happy Post

Erin Comstock - Roxy rider
and massive inspiration!
Even though I'm still annoyed with myself for not being able to get my IEC visa...I've come to the conclusion that there is light at the end of every tunnel however rubbish it is, meaning I'm still going to Canada! Yay :D . Apparently British Citizens who have owned a passport for over 10 years, as of this June, don't need a temporary visiting visa and can stay just over 6 months without one. So that's what I'm going to do, go for a few months funding myself with money I make back home. That means one thing - more time on the slopes, hopefully I'll be a pro by the time I come back. Eeee. 


So excited for tomorrow though, two hour snowboarding lesson, I hope I don't make too much a tit of myself. I'll let you know....



No comments:

Post a Comment