Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Little Something Motivational...

I came across this quote today, and wanted to share it: 


'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' 
- Lao Tzu (Chinese Philosopher)


I know it doesn't really have anything to do with snowboarding, but I feel with everything I've been through over the past couple of months what with me desperately trying to organise Whistler, and other things that have gone on in my life, it's important to remember to always believe in yourself and be motivated in the things you want to achieve in life however good or bad your world is swaying. 


I thought this would be a good quote to remember, especially when things aren't going so well, because it shows hope that when you actively try and get somewhere and get the ball rolling it can, and will, open so many doors through which you'll be able to achieve so many things you may never have thought possible. 


Don't feel afraid to turn to someone for help as well. Everything always works out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment